At Sadbox.co.uk we aim to deliver your product right first time, every time.
To help us achieve this, we use Initial City Link as our courier. This allows us to offer a fast and reliable delivery service. Standard delivery (2-3 working days) is free on all S.A.D boxes and daylight alarm clocks. A next working day service is avalable for £5.99. If more than one large item is bought together there may be a small increase in cost of delivery. For smaller items we use Royal Mail 1st class parcel service, delivery for these items are usually within 3-5 days.
To help ensure that your product is delivered successfully please check the following information and advice:
- Please provide us with the phone number where you will be contactable on the delivery day.
- Check the dimensions of the product you plan to purchase to ensure that it fits in the space where you plan to put it.
- Make sure you advise us in advance of anything that may affect your delivery such as restricted parking, difficult access, stairs etc.
- That you check your new product is the correct model.
- That you check your new product for any damage & that all accessories are included before you sign when your order is delivered.
- Any discrepancies should be noted on the delivery paperwork and our sales team should be contacted as soon as possible.
- Please ensure that you read the manufacturers installation and instruction book before you use your new product.