We use Protx and Geotrust to process all orders, you therefore have the comfort of shopping on a secure Internet site that is protected by using encryption of all personal and payment information. Further details can be found under our secure shopping section in our terms and conditions.
- We are aware of the concerns customers have about entering their card details when carrying out a transaction. We have therefore implemented the following measures to ensure that paying via our Website is as safe as possible:
- All your credit card and personal information is encrypted and held on a secure SSL (Secure Socket Layer) server. This protects data during transit, in particular the credit card information, from being intercepted and misused by hackers.
- We use 128-bit encryption (this technology scrambles the data relating to your account to ensure that your information cannot be read by anyone else) and constantly update our technologies in line with new security measures.
- Any information transmitted to us is encrypted (scrambled) whilst it is sent over the Internet. When it reaches us we then encrypt the content so that only authorised personnel can access it. This makes it very difficult for this data to be intercepted.
- We ask you to enter the CV2 security number from the back of your credit or debit card, which helps to reduce the risk of Internet fraud being carried out.
- You should ensure that the technology you are using is also secure.
- We will not trade or sell any customer details and if we do allow a third party access to your contact details, it will be to reputable companies only and after careful screening.
- We do send regular e-mails about our best offers. Should you wish to stop receiving these, there is a simple unsubscribe link in every email.