This Web Site, www.sadbox.co.uk, is operated by Lightbox UK which is part of the Trilight Ltd group (referred to as "we", "our" or "us"). These terms will apply to all your (referred to as "you" or "your") purchases of items from this Website, whether you are ordering online or by telephone. Please read this document carefully and print it off or download it before placing your order. We may change these terms from time to time. Please check them before you make any new purchase.
Payment & Prices
Back to top
- You can pay for your order with Visa, MasterCard, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, Maestro, Solo and JCB. "Trilight Ltd" will be shown on your credit card statement as the company that received payment.
- Due to fluctuations in exchange rates we do not accept payment made by credit or debit cards from foreign banks.
- We do not accept payment by cash on delivery.
- All prices and products quoted are subject to alteration or withdrawal without notice from time to time.
- We try to ensure that the prices and information on our website are accurate but we are not responsible for errors that may occur. In the event of an error occurring we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option to confirm the order at the correct price, change your order, or cancel it. If we cannot contact you we will cancel the order and provide a full refund.
- If billing and delivery addresses are not the same, we may require a utility bill for confirmation of address.
- When processing your order, the information provided will be subject to credit and fraud prevention checks. For these purposes we may transfer your information to third parties and / or countries outside the EEA.
- All prices quoted on our Web Site include VAT. However, HM Revenues and Benefits consider S.A.D to be a medical condition, therefore we are able to sell S.A.D Lightboxes for personal use with no V.A.T. A self certification leaflet is provided with every order.
- While all reasonable care is taken to protect the confidentiality of your order and credit card details we cannot be liable if, through no fault of our own, these details are intercepted by and used by third parties.
- Please note that the amount payable by all customers, regardless of the method of payment, will be the same.
Back to top
- We will acknowledge your order and confirm availability (or otherwise) by e-mail as soon as possible. Any e-mail or other electronic acknowledgement from us on receipt of your order does not constitute our legal acceptance of your order. Acceptance of your order, and the completion of the contract between you and us, will take place on despatch to you of the goods ordered (in whole or part).
Back to top
- All orders are subject to availability and we can only guarantee availability whilst stocks last.
- If the goods ordered are unavailable, you will be contacted by e-mail or telephone and will have the option to either wait until the stock is available, replace it with an alternative or cancel your order.
- We will endeavour to deliver goods within the times stated but delivery dates are approximate and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods.
Back to top
- Delivery is to UK only.
- We require you to sign a delivery note on receipt of the goods.
- All of our deliveries are direct from our storage depot and charges vary by product type and manufacturer and are shown when you place your order.
- Deliveries are booked on the condition that there is reasonable access for the safe and prompt delivery of the product. Any special requirements should be notified to us at the point of ordering.
- You will be provided with a courier tracking number when your order is despatched.
- You should ensure that all manufacturer guidelines are complied with in the siting and use of the goods.
- A maximum of 2 delivery attempts will be made, we then reserve the right to charge £10 if we have to re-deliver an order.
Back to top
- Products MUST be inspected upon delivery and refused if any damage is found. No claims for visible damage will be accepted after item has been signed for.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have signed for the correct number of goods delivered
- Any visible damage should be identified to the delivery personnel and noted on their delivery note at the time of refusal.
- In most cases any damage issues will be resolved by our Customer Services team at the point of delivery.
- Do not fit or use a product that is incorrect or different to that which was ordered. Failure to comply with this instruction will deem that you have accepted the goods and you we will be unable to return or replace them because they are incorrect or different to that which was ordered. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Back to top
- You have the right, under the Distance Selling Regulations, to cancel your order within seven working days of delivery, starting the day after the goods are received. This must be done in writing, via e-mail, fax or letter to our contact details listed below.
- Under the same regulations you have a duty to take reasonable care of the products.
- If you cancel an order after the goods have been delivered, you will be charged the ACTUAL COST of collecting the item. Because we may subsidise our delivery cost when we initially deliver the item to you, the actual cost of collection may be more than you paid for the initial delivery. Please contact us to find out what this charge will be. This charge will generally be deducted from any refund that is due to you, or otherwise invoiced separately to you.
- Where you cancel your order under the Distance Selling Regulations, we will refund your money within 30 days of the day you cancelled your order.
- When we receive the returned goods, we will inspect them to ensure all manuals, accessories and other components are within the returned package and that you have taken reasonable care of the goods. If we receive an item that you have not taken reasonable care of, we shall charge you a fee equivalent to the reduction in the item’s value. If the item has missing components, we shall charge you a further fee to cover the cost of these items. These costs will be deducted from any refund that is due to you.
- Special order and products made to your personal requirements cannot be returned.
- If we are unable to supply your product within 30 days of order you are entitled to a full refund.
Back to top
- All products are covered by a manufacturer guarantee against faulty workmanship and materials, subject to manufacturer conditions. The details of the guarantee will be delivered with your product.
- The guarantee will not apply if the fault arises from fair wear and tear in our reasonable opinion, deliberate damage, accidental damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow manufacturer instructions, misuse or alteration or repair of the goods without manufacturer approval.
- The manufacturer’s guarantee is provided in addition to the rights you have as a consumer and accordingly, your statutory rights are not affected.
- If your product does not work or appears not to be working correctly, please first check the manufacturers instruction book to ensure that it has been installed and is being used correctly.
- If your goods are faulty and you wish to make a claim under the manufacturer’s guarantee, you must in the first instance contact the manufacturer from the guarantee details provided.
- If an exchange is necessary, the manufacturer / supplier will arrange this without unreasonable delay and without charge.
- If the engineer cannot find a fault with the product you may incur a call out charge.
- You should always refer to the operating, care and maintenance instructions in relation to each product.
Back to top
- All requests for refunds must be made in writing. Requests can be made by email to email@example.com or in writing to the address at the bottom of the page.
- All refunds due for whatever reason (other than cancellations under the Distance Selling Regulations) will be made within 30 days of collection of the product.
- Any deductions applicable, such as collection charges, will be deducted from the refund due.
Back to top
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this Website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual product.
- While we try to be as accurate as possible, all sizes, weights and measurements quoted are approximate.
- Please note that images of products on this Website are for illustrative purposes only. The goods that are delivered may vary slightly from the image supplied by the manufacturer and will not include any of the pictured accessories, unless stated in the specification of the goods.
- The products sold on this Website have been designed to comply with all relevant UK legislation. We cannot warrant or represent that they comply with any legal requirement outside the UK.
- No warranties or representations are made about any goods other than as expressly contained in this Website. To the extent permissible by law all implied terms, whether by statute or otherwise, are excluded.
- Scottish law applies to these Terms and Conditions and any dispute will be dealt with exclusively by the Scottish Courts.
For further information or any query on any aspect of our products and services please contact us on:
V.A.T. number: 498 4290 93
This Website is operated by Lightbox UK which is part of the Trilight Ltd group, whose registered office is Unit 5, Crombie Road, Torry, Aberdeen AB11 9QQ.