- We are aware of the concerns customers have about entering their card details when carrying out a transaction on-line. We have, therefore, implemented the following measures to ensure that paying via our Website is as safe as possible.
- All of your credit card and personal information is encrypted by processing orders through Protx and Google Checkout. This protects data during transit, in particular the credit card information, from being intercepted and misused by hackers.
- We use 128-bit encryption provided by Geotrust. This technology scrambles the data relating to your account to ensure that your information cannot be read by anyone else.
- Any information transmitted to us is encrypted (scrambled) whilst it is sent over the Internet. When it reaches us, we then encrypt the content so that only authorised personnel can access it. This makes it very difficult for this data to be intercepted.
- We ask you to enter (or tell us, when ordering by telephone) the CV2 security number from the back of your credit or debit card. This helps to reduce the risk of Internet fraud.
- We constantly update our technologies in line with new security measures. You should ensure that the technology you are using is also secure.
- Individual Website users may print or save portions of the material for their own personal use but other than that, material from this Website may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way.
- The above paragraph does not permit you to incorporate the material or any substantial part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. In particular (but without limitation) no substantial part of the material may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose, nor may it be reproduced on, transmitted to or stored in any other Website or other electronic retrieval system. You may provide a link (but not a framed link) to the home page of this Website but not in any way that gives the impression that we are associated with or have approved such other site. Apart from this, you may not link from another Internet site or equivalent entity to materials or information on this Website.
- Neither title nor intellectual property rights in this Website nor any of its content are transferred to you by your use of or access to this Website. All rights, title and interest in and to all respects of this Website remain our property.
- Material on this Website is provided for lawful purposes only.
Accuracy of Website Content
- We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this Website. All information that it contains is provided by us in good faith. There may, however, be inadvertent and occasional errors or omissions in respect of which, we regrettably accept no liability. We exclude all warranties, express or implied, to the fullest extent permitted by law, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on the Website.
- We make no representations or warranties about the information provided through this Website, including any hypertext links or any other items used either directly or indirectly from this Website. To the maximum extent permitted at law, we accept no liability for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages of whatever kind, resulting from whatever cause, through use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this Website.
This Website is operated by Lightbox UK which is part of the Trilight Ltd group, whose registered office is Unit 5, Crombie Road, Torry, Aberdeen AB11 9QQ.